Kylie is here!! Thanks to Aunt Amanda for giving everyone an update an her arrival. We got home today a little after lunch. Kylie is doing great. We are all so happy to be home. She is so cute! We still can not really tell who she looks like, we see features from both of our baby pictures. Of course we think she is absolutely adorable! I am feeling really well, a little tired, but other than that I have no complaints. Labor went wonderfully. They begin the induction at around 5am on Monday and she was here at 9:56am. Dr. Miller told me it would probably be 4 or 5 in the afternoon before she arrived, but she proved everyone wrong! Our parents barely made it to the hospital in time to meet Kylie and even Dr. Miller barely made it in time to deliver. I only pushed for about 1 hr and 15 min...and 25 min of that was me trying not to push so the Dr. could make it over to the hospital in time. So things went very quickly and smoothly. I could not have asked for a better experience. Our Dr. and all of our nurses were so nice and wonderful (too bad we could not bring them home with us, haha). Below are some pics from the big arrival! We can't wait for everyone to meet her. Thanks for all the prayers, visits, and phone calls. They have meant so much to us.



5 comments:
She is absolutely adorable, Kea! So glad you're home and doing great!
Congratulations! She's beautiful! I am so glad things went so well and everyone is doing well! Can't wait to meet her!
She is absolutely beautiful and very alert! I'm so glad everything went so great. I cannot wait to meet her and introduce her to Wade.
yay!!!! pictures!!!!! she's so cute, I can't wait to meet her!
Yay!! I can't wait to meet her!
Ruth
Post a Comment