And what are Lee and I doing? Of course administering a different formula / medication combo to Kylie and crossing our fingers. haha. The Zantac was not really helping and Kylie was not quite able to digest the formula that was thickened with rice starch (Enfamil A/R). So she has still not been feeling well which means very little sleep and lots of crying. Dr. Hammad put her back on Nutramigen today which is the most gentle formula on the market, so her body should be able to process it. However, it is a pretty thin formula which will work against her reflux. So he has now prescribed Prilosec for her which is supposed to be much stronger than the Zantac. I feel like I now end every post with "hopefully this will work" and this post is no different!! I will say that since I am up all hours of the night, I have not missed a bit of live Olympic coverage from Beijing. Thank goodness for the Olympics!
Random question to friends with kids...I have seen some fall/winter clothing I want to get Kylie but am scared to buy ahead of time. She probably weighs 10 lbs now...do yall think 6 month for around Thanksgiving/Christmas?? I am still confused on what size to get, she is now in 3 month.
2 comments:
you can tell we're parents... updating blogs on Friday night!! Grayson was in the premie clothes from Gymboree when she was first born and I never knew what size to buy her- I'm still unsure but I would think by Xmas 6 months would be perfect. Having a girl, especially at this time of the year, is an advantage because the dresses can be a little larger and look fine and she's not walking so if any pants are too long its ok. You'll be suprised at how much bigger she gets in the next few months!! Hope all is well... sorry for such a long comment!! She's adorable!!
One good winter trick that's good for babies. Buy bubbles and put some thick tights underneath and a sweater on top. Although I have a boy, he had to wear his smocked bubbles with tights. The tights we had were from Sikes in Homewood and were pretty thick. Plus, the bubbles allow the baby to grow into the outfit but it always looks "tailored." I would say a 6 month size would be perfect. Gowns also hide sizes well. Hope all is well - you have a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment