We are so excited about Christmas this year. This year is extra special to us with it being Kylie's 1st Christmas, now having 4 new nieces and nephews to share the holiday with, not having to travel so far to see everyone, and so on and so on. We are getting READY! We are having Christmas with Lee's family next weekend in Tuscaloosa so this week/weekend is the last chance I will have to get everything done. Surprisingly, I do not have much left to do and that is kind of driving me crazy. I always want more to wrap, decorate, bake, etc. haha.
-Christmas Cards are in the mail as of today (let me know what you think, I think they turned out really cute!!!)
-Only have two things left to purchase (stocking stuffers for Lee and a little something for my mom) Any stocking stuffer ideas for hubbies?
-Everything that I have purchased so far is wrapped and under the tree, wrapping is my favorite part!
-Purchased goodies for Kylie's babysitter and nursery workers
-House is decorated
I guess the only thing left to do is enjoy!!
1 comment:
I HAVE PLENTY FOR YOU TO WRAP IF YOU WILL COME UP EARLY NEXT FRIDAY.
I WILL GLADLY KEEP KYLIE AND LET YOU WRAP TIL YOUR HEART IS CONTENT.
OUR HOUSE LOOKS LIKE SANTA'S WORKSHOP WITH TOYS EVERYWHERE. WE ARE HAVING A HARD TIME MAKING SURE ALL GRANDCHILDREN RECEIVE AN EQUAL AMOUNT. I WILL HAVE THE PAPER,TAPE,AND BOWS WAITING ON YOU. HA HA!!!
Post a Comment