Tree in our den

Some of our fav ornaments:
Kylie's 1st Christmas ornament

La and Lin gave Lee and I this ornament when we were engaged. It is so cute!

Mer- remember these?? I got these at Brookwood mall when I lived in Birmingham. They were more than I would normally pay for ornaments but I love them and I will always remember having them on our little tree in Homewood.

And of course we have some doggie ornaments for the canines.


And a tree would not be complete without some surprises underneath it

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care

And I just love these. My grandmother sent me a box of some of her old Christmas decor and I found these candles that are snowmen carolers. I think they are cute!

little tree in our living room

Front door, which does look pretty at night. We have never put up outside lights before and I think Lee really likes it. Maybe the next up and coming Clark Griswold..uh oh.

Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Kea everything looks so good! Love the tree and all the goodies! You are just the everyday Suzy Homemaker!
Post a Comment