Sunday, March 29, 2009

Corks & Canvas

Okay, so I know most of you that read our blog live in a much larger city than we and have done this a million times, so forgive my excitement if this is nothing new to you and you have been there done that! This weekend, my friends and I finally were able to go to Corks and Canvas in Montgomery. It was a blast. I have to admit that I was stressed up until the time that we began painting b/c I did not want mine to look like crap. I can not even draw a good stick person for goodness sakes. BUT I think the painting turned out pretty good and we had such a fun time. We have decided to go monthly if schedules will allow. We went during the day this time, because the night painting was not as cute...but next time we are definitely going at night so we will not feel bad about drinking wine mid-afternoon. It was a great day out with the girls! We headed out of Selma around 11 and had lunch at Jalapenos and then headed down to create our works of art. When we finished our paintings, we made a Target run and then came on back home. Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Kory Fields said...

Hi Kea,
Thanks for your comment last week. I am not always the best at leaving comments but I have been reading your blog for a few months. Kylie is precious! It always fun to find a Demopolis native in the blogging world. The paintings are too cute! I have always wanted to go do that.

Anonymous said...

You know I hate cats, but that is a pretty cute picture. I have still never done that painting deal ... I want to though. Kylie is precious. I can't believe how big she is already. She will be 1 before you know it!