Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beach Bound

Well Kylie and I are heading to the beach house today with MomaBrown and PapaFred (my grandparents). Lee will join us on Friday and my parents are supposed to come on Saturday. Of course all of the travel arrangements are in the air since Gustav is headed straight for the Gulf of Mexico! Ugh. Hopefully we will have fun and be able to stay until next Wednesday as originally planned. I do not want to spend the weekend putting up the hurricane shutters.

In other news, yesterday Lee and I visited the daycare that Kylie will attend. It is so cute and the ladies in the nursery were great! There are only 5 babies and Kylie is by far the youngest (the other babies were around 6 months). The ladies were so excited to be getting a tiny baby to hold and love on. She will only go to daycare in the mornings and we are still looking for a sitter for a few afternoons a week when I am in Montgomery for work. I am still working part-time until we can get that figured out and until Kylie gets over the plague (I mean colic). The Nutramigen has helped but she still gets really fussy and there are times where she is hard to console but it is getting better. We will have good days and bad days now instead of the constant crying everyday. We are still praying that things will improve very soon and before the 3 month mark that everyone tells me I just have to wait for. Today I am just hoping for a good car ride!!

I will be making the blog private to invited readers only when we return next week so if you read this and want to continue reading please let me know so I can add you to the "approved" readers.

Hope everyone has a good long weekend!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

have fun at the beach! take lots of pictures of sweet kylie's first trip to the ocean:)

deidre martin booker said...

hey kea! mary martin and i love to check for new pictures of the baby so add us to the list! mary martin says,"baaaaabyyyy!" it's pretty cute. hope you get some good beach weather!
deidre

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the beach! And put me on your approved readers list. Also, tell me how to make an approved readers list.

The Donaldson Family said...

GHave fun at the beach!!! Please make me an approved reader:)