So much for not wanting to put up the hurricane shutters. We were under a mandatory evacuation and had to leave on Sunday. We were supposed to stay until tomorrow. We did have a great time before the panic of the hurricane hit. Kylie did really good and having my grandmother and mom both there was a huge help! Lee and I were able to visit with some of our friends that were also down at the coast and we even got to make our annual appearance at the FloraBama. We went to the Weaver's house to watch the ballgames and had such a great time. Kylie went to her first restaurant (Lulu's) and she did great...sleep the whole time. I was shocked :). All in all it was a great trip. We hit some rough traffic on the way back home. Interstate 65 was bumper to bumper as everyone was leaving Mobile and the roads were flooded with evacuees from Louisiana. We decided to go to the river house in Camden Sunday night to avoid having to sit on I-65 to come to Selma. Now we are home and I am so glad to have Lee here with me today and tomorrow. Below are some pics of our trip!



1 comment:
I love the pictures. It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time. Sorry the beach trip was cut short but aleast we now Kylie is a beach baby.
Can't wait to see her this weekend. I have bought her a playmat to have at Honey's.
Talk to ya'll later,
Honey
Post a Comment