I made it back from New Orleans in one piece. That will most likely be the last closing I am able to attend before Kylie arrives. Our real estate deals are so big that they can take up to six months to complete one deal from beginning to end, it is a long process! The trip was very smooth but I am definitely more tired than I usually am after traveling. But I am not slowing down, haha!
Tonight I am heading to Tuscaloosa to stay with Honey and Big Lee (Lee's parents). Honey and I are going to attempt the impossible tomorrow...finding me an Easter dress that looks decent and fits! Lee has decided to skip this trip (probably a good thing :)) and stay at home with the dogs.
1 comment:
Glad you are back!! How is the Skype set up coming? I would love to talk!!
I hope you recover from the traveling. You really don't have longer!
I need an update on the house!
Hoping for an appointment next week at the earliest. Keep your fingers crossed!
Amanda
Post a Comment