Tonight Lee and I will pack up the dogs and head to Demopolis for one of my best friend's wedding this weekend. Amanda and Wes will be tying the knot on Saturday! I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends from high school that I have not seen in forever (as well as eating at Mr.G's, hehe). While I am busy with wedding duties, Lee will be going fishing all weekend with my dad. Lee is very excited about that as well as going turkey hunting at the farm.
Our real estate agent is also hosting an open house this Sunday from 2-4. We are praying that we will get lots of traffic and it will be successful. We have been busy scrubbing the house from top to bottom for the showing. Hopefully our hard work will pay off.
In other news, Kylie's bedding came in today! I ordered it on Monday and received it today, that is a pretty quick turnaround. I was very excited. It looks great, I am very happy with it and cannot wait to get all the furniture ordered and see how everything will look together.
No comments:
Post a Comment