Friday, March 7, 2008

Sick as a Dog!

This week has been pretty miserable (aside from the good Dr. visit). I have been so sick all week and it does not seem to be letting up anytime soon. Last night since I was not feeling good and Lee was not at home, I decided to let Porter in to sleep with me. He is such a good bed buddy and I did not want to leave him out in the rain last night. Who knew that a dog that can look as scary as he can, would be so scared of thunder and lightning? He slept above my head most of the night. Haha. Anytime he would see lightning flash, he would want to crawl more and more on my head for some reason. Silly pup! Dolly, however, was not even remotely phased by what was going on. If anything she thought Porter was wanting to play when he moved around last night. It was a looong night...hopefully we will all sleep better tonight!

This is the face he would make whenever he would hear thunder or see a flash of lightning. SO funny!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So sweet! Little Kylie already respondig to the ones that she knows will love her :)