Monday, March 3, 2008

Halfway There!!!

Yikes! I just looked at my pregnancy ticker this morning and it hit me, we are halfway through the pregnancy!! Time has flown by. Amanda and Jerry (Lee's sis and bro-in-law) leave this coming weekend for their adoption journey to the Ukraine...how exciting!!! I cannot believe that by the time they get back Kylie will be almost ready to enter the world and I will have one, two, or three nieces or nephews! Needless to say, we cannot wait!

I go to the Dr. this Wednesday for the big 20 week ultrasound. Lee will not be able to go with me this week due to his work schedule. I am very excited to see Kylie again and of course make sure everything still looks normal and healthy. I have not felt her kick yet which has me a little worried, but I kept telling myself that maybe it is a sign of a very laid back, easygoing baby (I have been trying to also ignore the fact that one reason I probably have not felt her move is due to the extra cushion she has in my belly, hehe). Lee wants us to confirm one more time that Kylie is indeed a girl and then I can go ahead and order the bedding for the nursery. I will be sure to post some pics of that later on.

4 comments:

Mother said...

Thanks for going with me this weekend to Cottontails. I really enjoyed looking at everything knowing for sure that I will have at least one granddaughter. Boy, I can hardly wait until Christmas Village. Watch out Toys R Us, Honey is already saving for Christmas shopping. Can't wait to hear athe news from the Wednesday doctor visit.
Have a great week,
Honey

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

Who is Honey? I can't believe your half way there too. Your due date will be here before you know it. Thanks for your help this weekend, I think Lindsey is still having trouble though. She needs some guidance but doesn't have enough patience with me to let me explain it to her. :)

The C's said...

Honey is Lee's mom! haha. I will be glad to help Lin with the blog so ya'll do not kill each other :)

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

Oh, that makes since! Is that what she is going to be called? I like it!