Friday, March 28, 2008

Weekend Warriors!!!

Well Lee said my last post was not appropriate for the blog. haha. We have a super busy weekend ahead. Time to get started on cleaning everything out of the old house and packing everything for the new one. Fun, fun. I think I mentioned that we met with the movers the other day and how great they seemed to be. Wellll...I am rethinking my high compliments of them. They were supposed to bring the boxes and packing supplies yesterday and were no shows. Hopefully our driveway will be full of boxes when I go home for lunch.

Tomorrow mom is helping me pick out paint colors for the rooms in the new house. If anyone has any favorites, please let me know so we can check them out! I always feel so overwhelmed when choosing colors, there are so many to choose from and unless a friend has used the color before you usually have no clue what the color will look like once a whole room is painted! Please give me some suggestions!

No comments: