As I mentioned earlier, yesterday I had my appointment with Mary Lou at
Javis Davis to design the bedding for Kylie's nursery. Mary Lou is so talented and very sweet.
Javis Davis is located in
Fairhope and they make custom baby bedding as well as children's bedding. She has tons of fabric swatches to choose from and does most of her business through phone consultations. We have decided to do the room in pale pink, light brown, and cream. Here is a
picture of the fabrics I chose:
Javis Davis even has an online design studio so once you pick everything out and decide on the materials for the bumper, crib skirt, trim, etc. Mary Lou will email you a photo of what the bedding will look like. Here is a picture of Kylie's from the design studio:
The best part is how fast the bedding is made! I was shocked to find out that it will ship by the end of the week. Now if we can just find a house to put it in! haha.
1 comment:
I love it. Looks like it is made for a princess. Looks like Kylie will be the Queen Bee in the Lee Calame family. Hope you are well by now.
Talk to you later,
Honey
Post a Comment