Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kylie's First Pictures!!








We had the 4-D ultrasound today. It was a lot of fun! Kylie looks really cute. She had her hands and even her feet in front of her face most of the time so we were only able to get a few good shots. She had her feet and legs crossed in most of the pictures (you can see in the last pic). I do not feel her move much, but the ultrasound tech said she is a busy little bee. Dr. Miller said everything looks great and she is measuring right on track.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Kea, Congratulations!! I love the pics, you are glowing and you will LOVE being a momma!

Anonymous said...

Okay no joke Kea, I see so much of you in her! I can't put my finger on it but y'all look a lot alike! And Lauren looked JUST like her 4-D-they are right on sometimes :)
Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

Okay-Matt just looked at Kylie's pictures and totally agreed with me that the 5th picture is you made over!!!
Amy

The C's said...

That is what everyone is saying...I don't see it. I asked my mom and Lee's mom to give us some of our old newborn pics so we could try ot see who she looks like. haha.

Jerry and Amanda said...

I love the pictures- She doesn't look like Lee so it must be you!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Amanda