Wow - I did not think Friday would ever get here! Last night, we attended our 2nd birthing class. We learned lots of important info on the labor process and went over in detail everything we need to bring with us to the hospital. Next week, we take a tour of Baptist East. MJ, the instructor, was right...these classes are making the end of the pregnancy go by very quickly.
In other news, the flooring people are coming tomorrow to begin tearing out the old floors. Hopefully they will be back late next week to begin the installation. Unfortunately, since there was a water leak, the slab will have to completely dry and be cleaned before the installation can take place. So we will be living on concrete for about a week. Fun! Lots and lots going on with the house, hopefully it will be over before we know it.
We both desperately wanted to get out of the house during all of this, so Lee is headed to Lake Martin this weekend with a bunch of his pledge brothers and I am headed to Tuscaloosa to see Honey (Lee's mom). We are planning on doing some baby shopping and visiting with Amanda (Lee's sis) and our new nieces and nephews. I hope the weekend doesn't go by too fast!
1 comment:
Can't wait for you to get here. I am really ready to do some grandmother shopping. I will bring the camera so I can get some pictures of you with your new nieces and nephews. Your house will be beautiful when everything is finished.
See ya tonight,
Honey
Post a Comment