Thought I would give a shout out to my wonderful father whose birthday is on Sunday!10 Things I love about my Dad:
1. Without him there would be no me, hehe!
2. He is hands down the best cook I know. Best fried fish in Alabama. Period.
3. He is a super hard worker. He cannot sit still, always working on something. He takes cares of my grandparent's homes' and my uncle's farm and loves doing it.
4. He is the king of organization. I wish I had a picture, but all of his stuff has his name written on it in Sharpie, hehe. Everything he owns has "Kyle Brown" written on it so that it will not get lost.
5. He is an animal lover! My dad may be a big fisherman and hunter, but he is so sensitive when it comes to his dogs. He and my mom have 4 weenie dogs and my dad surprised me with Dolly on my birthday two years ago. 
6. He always calls to check on me. I know this may not seem like much for a dad and all dads call their daughters, but it seems like my dad always calls at just the right times. I really enjoy our conversations and love to chat it up with him!
7. He makes holidays special! My dad works shift-work so we have had to celebrate holidays and birthdays during some very odd times of the day. I can remember my parents waking me up sooo early on Christmas morning so I could see everything Santa brought before my dad left for work at 6am. On Valentine's Day, he would always have cupcakes and a card waiting for me for breakfast.
8. Always encouraging...he has always encouraged me to do my best and been there for me. Whether it was in school, sports, or work he has always supported me and encouraged me to work hard.
9. He is fun! He is such fun guy to hang out with!! Lee loves hanging out with him and so do Lee's friends. Whether it is hunting, fishing, going to the beach, or cooking out the guys always have fun with him.
10. He is ready to be a Grand-Dad! He was so excited when we told him we were pregnant and even more excited when he learned Baby C's name would be Kylie (his name is Kyle). I cannot wait for Kylie to meet my dad (we are still working on what she will call him). I know she will love him as much as I do!
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
1 comment:
That is sooo sweet!!! So..you are the first person I have ever left a "comment" on. I am just learning:)
Post a Comment