We had a great Easter weekend! On Friday, we SOLD our house in Montgomery. Pending all goes well, we will close the sale on April 11th. I headed to Tuscaloosa on Friday night to spend the night with Honey and get an Easter dress. The Easter dress shopping experience was much better than I thought! I found a quite a few cute dresses that actually fit to my surprise as well as some other cute Spring/Summer maternity clothes. On Saturday, we came back to Montgomery to go to Storkland and pick out Kylie's furniture. I am hoping to get everything ordered this weekend. Then on Sunday, we headed to Selma to go to church with Lee's grandmother and parents. It was a great service and afterwards we went to the SCC for lunch which was fun. Lee and I saw lots of friends that we had not seen in a while. Below are a few pics from Easter (it was pretty windy and as you can see the baby bump is now very evident!! )


2 comments:
I had a great time this weekend. I really enjoyed shopping with you. It is really fun shopping for my wonderful future grandaughter. I love the bedding,chair, ottoman, and crib. She really is going to have a fantastic nursery.
Start packing !!! Save the boxes for me.
Love ya,
Honey
FINALLY! A baby bump picture! You look absolutely glowing and beautiful! You and Honey did a great job shopping! Congrats on the house-- it looks like everything is going to work out just the way you planned! Hopefully, the next few months will be stress free for you! I can't wait to meet little Miss Kylie!
Post a Comment