I have been on the search for a while to also find some pictures for the nursery. I have seen some really cute ones but am having a hard time deciding on which ones I like the best and which ones match the best. Here are a few of my favorites...I found all of these at
Distinctive Nurseries (one of my new favorite sites).

This canvas can be personalized! How cute!
I also think a pair of these monkeys are adorable! (these may be my fav...and looks like they would match perfectly! wish list :))
2 comments:
My vote if or the monkeys! You know I love jungle animals! You may even be able to ude the ones we bought at Cottontails if they would work with her room. I can't really remember what they look like...
The furniture is precious and I like the idea of the refinished chest of drawers.
Looks like everything is coming together!! You are doing great!
Amanda
Thanks! I definitely thought of you when I came across these monkeys. We are for sure using the cottontails ones in your bathroom! I have so many ideas for in there! I can not wait to begin working on that. I have found so many websites and stuff now so we will actually know where to get stuff from.
Glad you like everything! I am ready for it all to come together. Miss you!
K
Post a Comment