Monday, March 17, 2008

The Turkey Hunter

Lee is the turkey hunter version of the crocodile hunter. He killed a good turkey this weekend at the farm in Hale County. He was very excited and so was my Dad. Dad says it was a "monster"...I am by no means an expert on turkey hunting but it weighed almost 24lbs which is pretty big. Here is a pic of the "turkey hunter":

4 comments:

Mother said...

I don't know which one is the biggest "TURKEY". The pressure is off son so now is the time to start packing for that wonderful move to Selma. I have told your Dad the same thing since he killed one this weekend also.
Congratulations on the MONSTER,
Love ya,
Honey

Jerry and Amanda said...

Congrats on the turkey! I really love Kylie's bedding. I think it is perfect! We can not wait for you to get the SKYPE up and running. I would love to be able to talk!!

Love to you both!
Amanda

Congrats on the turkey.Hope all is well. We enjoy reading the blog. Lee, you and I need to invest in the Chocolate coffee house. We would be rich. Kea, keep the updates coming on Rock of Love. Also, tune into Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant for me.
Jerry

Dianna and Stephen said...

So, is this Easter dinner?! Congrats to Lee!

Dianna and Stephen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.