Monday, March 24, 2008

Warning: Trash TV Addict

Not sure how well you can see this picture, but I will confess, I am addicted to VH1's Rock of Love Series with Bret Michaels. I watched Rock of Love last season and am now hooked on this season's Rock of Love II.

After last night's episode, the Poison lead singer is now down to 4 girls. Last night's episode was one of the best I have seen by far. All of the girls' exes were brought to the house to give Bret some dirt. AND Heather (season 1 finalist) was brought back to the house to get to know the girls. Come to find out Daisy still lives with her ex and Megan (after crying uncontrollably after talking to her ex) still has some feelings for her old flame. Megan was sent home packing!!! The remaining girls left are Amber (my fav), Daisy, Jessica, and Destiney. Next week the girls are heading to Vegas with Bret along with Heather who will be joining to party and continue digging up dirt on the remaining girls.

1 comment:

Matt, Amy and Lauren said...

WOOO HOOOO Megan is gone!
We are so on Team Amber with you!
It must run in the family!
See you Saturday!
Amy