This morning I had an appointment with Dr. Miller. Kylie's heart rate was in the 140s, a little lower than the previous visits. Everything looks good and we are measuring right on track. I go back in 3 weeks for the glucose screening test and after that appointment, I will see Dr. Miller every two weeks. Time is going by so fast!
Also just a little FYI, (for those like me that did not know this) since we are moving next weekend and will be doing lots of painting I asked Dr. Miller about being exposed to paint fumes. I have heard several different things about this, some people have said painting is a no-no and others have said it is perfectly okay to be around. Per Dr. Miller... as long as you are around latex paint it is fine. Women who are pregnant should not be around oil-based paint (which is normally used for trim work and not walls). So...I should be good to go for the painting party next weekend! :)
1 comment:
THANK GOODNESS YOU GOT THE O.K. TO PAINT. GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL AT THE DOCTORS. KYLIE MUST HAVE BEEN SLEEPING FROM ALL THAT KICKING SHE DID LAST WEEKEND. LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP.
SEE YA IN SELMA,
HONEY
Post a Comment