Well since our moving has been delayed until this coming weekend and everything we own is in boxes (and, did I mention we have no cable!), we had to come up with something to do this past weekend. We decided to go to the Montgomery Zoo. Before we moved from Birmingham to Montgomery, we went to the Bham Zoo and had a great time. So it was only appropriate to go to the Montgomery Zoo before we move. Lee and I were very impressed. The Birmingham Zoo is much prettier, but I must say the animals at the Montgomery Zoo were much, much better. The animals were very active and we could get pretty close to them. Our favorites were the jaguar (he was very scary) and the elephants. One of the elephants had just given birth at the zoo this fall and the calf was very cute. Here are some pics of our favs (forgive the picture quality, I had to use my cell phone):
Bengal Tiger 
Monkey Business
1 comment:
I remember when I went with Lee's class to the Montgomery Zoo. They had a petting area and the goat chewed on his shirt. I think I have a picture of it somewhere. I am so excited about the new furniture. Make sure you can sit at least 12 for family dinner as we are growing rapidly. Can't wait for ya'll to get in the house so I can help with Kylie's room. I just know it will be beautiful. After a hard day of painting I can see us relaxing on your patio with the fan blowing drinking an "afternoon delight".( Mine will be loaded). Keep us informed on the move,
Honey
Post a Comment