5 Things!
I have been tagged! Normally I wouldn't do this but since I don't really have anything to post about and these are fun, here ya go!
Five Things on My To-Do List Today:
1. Close on sale of house in Montgomery
2. Go to Costco for some bulk items
3. Get paint for bathrooms from Lowe's
4. Throw away packing boxes and clean off back patio
5. Try to convince Lee to take me to dinner tonight! :)
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything chocolate!
2. Frozen Grapes
3. Wheat Thins
4. Popcorn
5. Cheese
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all debt! (Lee, aren't you proud of me??!?)
2. Invest or save a lot (Lee, once again aren't you proud of me??)
3. Shop! I am not gonna lie! We need lots of cute things for the new house!
4. Buy a house at the beach
5. Buy Lee a riding lawn mower so our yard will look better :)
Five Bad Habits:
1. Worrying too much over little things
2. Biting my fingernails
3. Procrastinating on things I do not want to do
4. Watching too much TV
5. Eating junk food!
Five Place I Have Lived:
1. Demopolis, Alabama (born and raised)
2. Auburn, Alabama (Owen Hall w/ Leah, Dobbs Hall w/ Julie , and Lakeside Court Apts w/ Ashleigh)
3. Birmingham, Alabama (Wildridge Apts with Mer, then house in Homewood with Mer & Julie)
4. Montgomery, Alabama (after getting married)
5. Selma, Alabama (I have lived here all of 1 week as of right now!)
Five Jobs I have had:
1. Spec-Tacular (eyeglass and sunglass boutique in Demop)
2. The Arbor (interior decorating and furniture boutique in Demop)
3. Manager at Target on Hwy 280 in Bham (hardest job I have ever had, but best working experience EVER)
4. Collateral Mortgage Capital - Asset Management Analyst for a commercial lender of commercial real estate
5. Summit Asset Management - Commercial Real Estate Developer - aquire and rehabilitate apartments complexes. Most of my work has been in Louisiana but I am now working on acquiring some apartments in Mississippi.
Five Friends I Would Like to Tag:
1. Meredith
2. Lauren
3. Lindsey - it is time to update your blog! :)
4. Jamie - that goes for you too Jamie! haha
5. Dianna
No comments:
Post a Comment