Head to heels,
your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for a more rounded one. As your baby gains weight, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more like a mini newborn. His hair is probably recognizable now in color and texture, although both may change after he's born.
3 comments:
A RUTABAGA !!! You know my granddaughter does not look like a rutabaga. Ha Ha. Just think this is your last Tuesday living in Montgomery.
I bet you can't wait to get to you new home.
Talk to you later,
Honey
I love reading the blog and can't wait to talk. Good luck this weekend-I know things are going to go smoothly!The kids were learning your names yesterday. I think Lee and Kea is a little confusing. The word "uncle" came out just like they have been living in Alabama their whole life! It was very funny!
Amanda
Good Luck this weekend! Please know that we are thinking of you and Lee and praying that everything goes smoothly. I know you will love your new home! Can't wait to see it!
Amanda
Post a Comment