Thursday, April 17, 2008

We've Moved!

It is official! We have finally made the move to Selma. The movers should be bringing all of our stuff to the new house today. We have worked our tails off trying to paint as much as possible before all of the furniture and boxes arrive. I wish I would've taken some "before" pictures. I will try to post some pics once we get thing situated, which may take a while. We have lots of painting, cleaning and unpacking to do. We managed to get the den, kitchen, breakfast room, and our bedroom painted. Mom and I will tackle the nursery this weekend and the master bathroom.

I should be able to start working from home next week. I will be commuting to Montgomery on Mondays and Thursdays for meetings and the rest from home.

3 comments:

Jerry and Amanda said...

Congratulations. Make sure you have room for six. We are happy that we are missing the painting party. Just kidding. I hope you three love the home.
Shake and Bake Homeboy and Homegirl
J

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

You sent me some before pictures a couple of weeks ago. Do you still have those?

Dianna and Stephen said...

We need some new house photos on here! Please post some! BTW- if you could get a baby bump photo at the same time, it would be great! haha

See you soon!