Wow, this weekend really flew by. Of course, I am already looking forward to the upcoming weekend (especially since my first baby shower is this weekend in Bham, I am very excited about that!!).
On Friday, we closed on the sale of our old house in Montgomery. Hallelujah! It felt great to get that done. After the closing we had lots of errands to run. We went to Target to get some surprises for our nieces and nephews. Yes, I said nieces and nephews. Amanda and Jerry have officially adopted 2 girls and 2 boys! So Lee and I went shopping for them on Friday and had so much fun looking at all the toys and children's' clothes. After shopping we went to dinner at Red Robin and then headed back to Selma.
On Saturday, Lee woke up at the crack of dawn to go turkey hunting. He is loving the fact that we live so close to the camphouse. He can get up and hunt in the morning before going to work. After Lee finished up turkey hunting, we headed to Wetumpka to Granville Furniture to order some dining room and living room furniture. Lee was a trooper, such a good sport! Our furniture should come in at the end of May and I am very excited about it. Everything we got is very usable, comfortable, and different. The new house is coming together slowly but surely. We painted the guest bath and have two big rooms left to paint (the living room and dining room). Hopefully I can get started on those soon.
Sunday, I headed to Demop to visit the fam. I had a nice visit with my parents and grand-parents. It is going to be great only living 45 minutes away from all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment