Sunday, February 8, 2009

7 months and growing!

Kylie turned 7 months yesterday. She is getting to big! Almost 19lbs!!!! She is loving all food with the exception of peas. I have been giving her a biter biscuit after her supper and she loves those. We have also begun using a sippy cup a little. She is getting bigger and bigger every week. She is also getting VERY mobile! Yikes! I have got find one of those fireplace safety things...does anyone know what I am talking about or where to get one? She is starting to crawl and is getting very good at sitting up. Ms. Julia (she keeps her at nursery) told me that Kylie went from craling on the floor to sitting up by herself last week. Kylie still has not done this trick for Lee and I though. She LOVES music, anything that lights up, and her Bunnies By the Bay blankie. She is so cute and sweet and will sometimes even act a little shy. Here are a few pics.
Kylie 3 Months Ago - 4 Months Old

Kylie Now - 7 months old (as you can see it is getting much harder to take pictures :))








On another note: please pray for Kylie tomorrow as she gets tubes. I know it is a routine procedure but I am very nervous. I will do an update tomorrow when we get home if possible. Lee and I will be driving to Bham at 3 am...very early!

Also, for you crazy follies fans - the shows this weekend went great. We had sooo much fun. I have lots of funny pics so post on that to come.

1 comment:

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

Look at those eyebrows!!! They have gotten so dark! It looked like ya'll had a lot of fun this weekend and you got to know some great people. Did I tell you in about a month Allen and I are going to see Britney in ATL? I am pumped!