
Last night of practice at the country club

Backstage after we performed the Charleston

Me, Lee, Kaley, & Tommy (Isn't Kaley's outfit beautiful?? This was the outfit they had to wear for a tap number. One of the worst for sure)

Spice Girls (Thanks MG for Lee's wig, he had lots of compliments on it - haha)

One way the League makes money in association with Follies is by selling stage ads. Well Budweiser purchased a stage ad and I think they got their monies worth when these two came on stage to do the "Top Ten Reasons Selma Loves Budweiser" - HILARIOUS

Hanging out at the Marina between the matinee and Saturday night show

Laura Beth and Me with Milburn, our director, this was his last show ever. Milburn seemed to enjoy Selma until Saturday night at the end of the show when one of the Budweiser "girls" decided to come out and sing "I Like My Women a Little on the Trashy Side". He did not think that was funny at all, haha.

Lee and Tommy getting ready to "Splish Splash"...for those that know about our cruise last year and Lee's winning moves on the ship - yes he did once again pull out his infamous stomach roll.

Wrap Party Saturday night at the Country Club, the band "Groove Factor" played

Mandy, Kaley, & Me at the Wrap Party
I was not able to get many photos. But I have heard there will be a video for sale. Kinsey- don't worry as soon as I get a copy I will send you one in the mail for your viewing pleasure! :)
2 comments:
OMG seriously Lee in that suit is cracking me up!! Looks like you guys were having so much fun. Miss you both.
Hilarious Kea! I love it. Looks like ya'll had a blast. Do I need to start a Snellville chapter?
Post a Comment