Well Kylie bug is doing great. The surgery and anesthesia process went smoothly with no complications. The anesthesiologist did not even end up giving her an IV so I was thrilled about that. We are tired from leaving Selma at 3 am this morning, but made it there and back quickly. Kylie slept the whole way there and back, that was a blessing. She is taking a nap now but has already been playing and ate a good lunch. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Here are some pics from this morning.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Kea!! Glad things went so well & she didn't even have to have an IV...I know you were thrilled!! Keep us posted if anything else changes. She looks like a happy, happy girl! :)
1 comment:
Hey Kea!! Glad things went so well & she didn't even have to have an IV...I know you were thrilled!! Keep us posted if anything else changes. She looks like a happy, happy girl! :)
Post a Comment