Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hopping To It

Okay so as you can see from my new background, I am officially counting down to Easter. I love the Easter Season...amazing Church services, beautiful weather, Easter egg dying, and so on and so on. My Mom has always made a big deal out of Easter. Every year, I always got a new church dress, shoes, stockings, the whole nine yards. And every year our entire family would go to Church together to celebrate. This year Lee and I have a new wonderful Church home and we have Kylie which always means a bigger holiday celebration. We already have a few egg hunts on the calendar and I am super excited. Although Kylie is too young to hunt for the Easter eggs, it is a great time to wear those precious smocked Easter clothes and get lots of cute photo ops. Haha. So around Valentine's Day, I started the hunt for THE Easter egg basket. Let me tell you, they are not that easy to find. I had to resort to Ol' Faithful (i.e. PotteryBarn Kids). I know everyone loves PBK, and I do too..but I wanted something a little different. Well no luck (actually I did find one cute option but it was $$$$ pricey), so off went my order to PBK. The basket came in a few weeks ago and it is cute but I bet I will see 100 of these suckers. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you only have to find 99 more suckers just like you.. Grayson has one just like Kylie's except its light pink polka dots!! PBK is just too addicting!