Above are pictures 6 and 7 from my 6th picture folder on my computer. And they are of our house. Let me rephrase, they are pics of our house before we bought it and before we PAINTED. These are pictures of what was going to be the nursery. We repainted (and PRIMED and PRIMED) and replaced the flooring. Could you imagine if she slept in something that magenta???? She would be destined to be a crazy for sure. Haha. Trust me, my camera did not even come close touching how hot pink this room was before we moved in. Too funny.
So that being shown, I now am posting the after so that you can see that my child does not sleep in a SCARY magenta room.


And yes, that is Kylie Bug napping in her bed. I should be cleaning while she naps but of course, I am blogging!
1 comment:
WOW!!! Kylie's room looks so much better light purple! Magenta would give me nightmares! :)
Post a Comment