Your baby now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber), from head to heel. Her weight will more than triple between now and birth as she rapidly puts on baby fat. She'll need that fat to help adjust to colder temperatures outside the womb and as a source of energy and calories in the first days of life. It's not uncommon for newborns, especially those who are
breastfed , to lose weight (sometimes as much as 10 percent of their birth weight) in the first week after birth.
3 comments:
LOSE 10% OF HER WEIGHT -I DON'T THINK SO; NOT MY GRANDDDAUGHTER. HOPEFULLY TOMORROW WILL BE THE BIG DAY. JUST THINK ON SLOW DAYS I CAN DRIVE OVER AND HAVE LUNCH WITH YOU. THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT. SORRY I FORGOT TO CALL BUT BIG LEE AND I WENT OUT TO EAT AND THEN WENT HOME AND FELL ASLEEP.
TALK TO YOU LATER,
HONEY
Any update on the move? We are looking at coming home soon. We have 6 days until we pick the kids up. We are definitley tired of going to the orphanage but you gotta do what you gotta do, I guess.
After we pick the kids up, we need to pray for quick paperwork so that we can get home and not get caught up in the Ukrainian holidays!
Love,
Amanda
Okay I am being dying to ask you, did you see ROCK OF LOVE??? I won't say anything else until I hear from you! HA
Amy
Post a Comment