Monday, April 21, 2008

Our Work in Progress

Okay....so here are a few pics of the new house. We still have LOTS of work to do and I only took pictures of the rooms that looked semi-decent. The house has tons of windows and 10ft. ceilings throughout. The back porch is wonderful and so is the backyard. The dogs love it. I think we are going to be really happy here. I will try to post some more pics later (keep in mind these rooms are all still a work in progress)!

Front of House

Kitchen


Master Bedroom


Nursery
Den

5 comments:

Dianna and Stephen said...

The house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love it! The nursery is so cute too!

Meredith said...

Looks great Kea! I love the nursery so far:) We missed you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the house!! The brick walkway with lamp posts is beautiful! Can't wait to see more updates once you put the fabulous "Kea" touch to the whole place! =)

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

It looks great! Good job on the decorating and the nursery. I am so glad that you decided to paint the nursery pink. I especially like the platters in the kitchen. :)

Jerry and Amanda said...

Kea,
The house looks awesome!! I almost started crying whe I saw Kylie's room! Jerry wants top know where the the skating rink table is? Have you found a place for it yet?

I m very ready to see you- I know you look great! I am glad that the last appointment was not as bad as you anticipated... I can't wait to see Kylie's sweet face on her ultrasound!

Getting ready to pick up our children- YIKES!!!

Aamanda