Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Absolutely Adorable

Honey, Wen-Wen, and I have been doing lots of shopping these days. It is so fun! I didn't buy much ahead of time for Kylie because I was unsure of how big she would be and when she would wear what size. She is almost in a 3 month now, they are still big. But all of her 0-3 month clothes are almost too short in the stride. So we have been on a mission to get Miss Priss some new clothes for fall. I would say that we accomplished our mission by a long shot.


Thanks Honey and Wen-Wen for the precious clothes!!
I also ordered 2 adorable outfits through Betsy from Beaux et Belles for next summer. They are so precious, I can't wait to see them.

3 comments:

Dianna and Stephen said...

All of the clothes look adorable, but I love, love, love the smocked outfits! I think all little girls should have a closet full of smocked items!!

Meredith said...

i don't think she will ever wear the same outfit twice! go kylie!

Elizabeth said...

oh dear kea! you must have been to storkland:) i need to make a trip there soon myself! i'm having withdrawals!