Sunday, September 7, 2008

Football is Here!

I am so happy football season is getting into full swing, hopefully that means fall weather is not too far behind. We went down to Tuscaloosa this weekend for the football festivities and had so much fun seeing all of our friends! Honey and PawPaw were so sweet to keep Kylie so Lee and I could go spend the day tailgating with friends on the Quad. Hopefully my AU friends will not blast me for my red and white attire, but I can't help it...I have BLAST every time we are in Tuscaloosa. I guess even though I did not go to college at Alabama, it still seems so familiar going to games there b/c I grew up going to ALL Alabama games. Even my tuition checks to Auburn were written on Alabama checks. haha. My family still gives me grief for my college choice, but I wouldn't have changed my AU experience for anything in the world. Lee and I are so blessed to have gone to separate schools so now we can enjoy the best of both worlds during football season. Anyway we had a great time and it was so nice to see so many friends and family this weekend. But for all of you Auburn gals...I am really hoping to come to an Auburn game sometime this year!!

Denny Chimes

Mary Grace and I on the Quad

Amanda and I enjoying our Yellow Hammers

Me and Lee at Gallettes

Lee and Kyle at the tailgate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved seeing you and Lee and can't wait to see a pic of Kylie in her heels :).