Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Official

I'm back to work! I started back full-time this week. I am still working from our Montgomery office as well as home. The new schedule is: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday I am in Montgomery from 7:30-12 and the rest of the time I work from home. The reason for the new schedule is that Kylie's daycare at the Episcopal church is only open till 1 o'clock. She has now been in daycare for 2 weeks and it is going great! I love it! There are usually 3-4 babies and 2 ladies to care for them. They are so sweet and have been wonderful to us. We are still looking for a sitter for Kylie for a few afternoons a week. We have interviewed some people, but nothing has been a good fit so far. Hopefully we will find some help soon, so that I can be available in Montgomery a little more. The extra time in the office will be needed given the state of the economy right now. I will have to work extra hard in seeking money from lenders to continue doing deals.

This weekend we will be relaxing at home! I am looking forward to it and hopefully I can take some updated pictures of Kylie to post. She is looking more and more like Lee to me, but it is still hard to tell. She does look exactly like his baby pictures when she smiles though. The colic is much better now. Still a few episodes, but we can console her. Have I mentioned how much I love pacifiers????? I hate them at night when they fall out of her mouth, but I do not know what I would do if she wouldn't take one. Lee's mom and I were laughing at how she still moves her mouth like she is sucking when the paci falls out. It is cute, well until she realizes there is nothing there and then it is time for the earplugs! haha.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: