Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Weekend Recap
This past weekend Kylie, Dolly, and I hit the road to Demop to spend the weekend with my parents. Lee came later Friday night with Porter. We had such a good time. My mom and I set up her house for Kylie. My old room in Demop is now a somewhat make-shift nursery. My grandmother even came over and brought a swing that my aunt had in her storage room. We can't go anywhere and stay for a long period of time that does not have a swing :). It is our saving grace sometimes. Anyway, my mom helped me with the night shift so I was able to get some rest. That was a huge help, I am sooo glad we moved closer to both of our parents. So I spent most of the weekend resting, working a puzzle, and visiting with all of Kylie's visitors that came by my parents house. Lee had a great weekend too. My dad and uncle had a dove shoot at the farm in Hale County, so Lee went dove hunting most of the day Saturday. After the guys finished up hunting, we went to my aunt and uncles house for some jambalaya and shrimp and watched the Auburn and Alabama games. And yes, we had to load up the swing to take to their house. haha. Sunday I just hung out with mom and the guys went hunting again. Kylie did great and we were all able to relax and get some rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like ya'll had a good weekend. What are ya'll doing this weekend?
Im so glad you got some rest :) Bring her to my house anytime and I will play!!!!
Post a Comment