Saturday Kylie and I hung out at the house and watched football while Lee worked at the camphouse. Later that evening, Miss Ashley came over to keep Kylie while Lee and I went to a surprise birthday party for Kaley at the St. James. We had a great time. We watched Alabama upset Georgia in the hotel bar and had a good time. Kylie had a great time with Miss Ashley. We are so excited about having Miss Ashley keep Kylie, she will also keep her on Mondays and Wednesdays so I can spend 2 full days in the Montgomery office.
Today we took a road trip to Luverne, Alabama for my great-grandmother's100th birthday party! Grandmama Taylor, my dad's grandmother is 100 years old. Tons of people came to the Methodist Church for the party. I met lots of older and distant relatives that I had never met before which was fun. We also had 5 generations there with my great-grandmother, my grandmother, my dad, me and Kylie. So that was pretty cool. We sent my Grandmama Taylor's info in to Willard Scott on the Today Show but I have not seen it yet. I hope she will get selected!

Me, Kylie, Dad, Grandmama-Taylor and MomaBrown - 5 Generations

The Birthday Girl and Kylie - 100 years difference
2 comments:
WHAT A WONDERFUL OCCASION. I AM SO GLAD THE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND AND I KNOW YOU WERE VERY PROUD TO SHOW OFF THAT BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER.
I AM VERY GLAD THAT YOUR DAILY ROUTINE HAD GOTTEN BETTER AND THAT KYLIE IS DOING BETTER.
GIVE HER A HUG FROM "HONEY"
LOVE YA,
HONEY
What a good looking 100-year old. She doesn't look a day over 85! Kylie is precious. We have got to plan something so we can see all of the babies.
Post a Comment